Me and wife are about to visit Myanmar soon. Itineraries are already done, arranged together between us and our agent, Exotic Voyages.
The only thing in question for us now is what to do and where to eat at night, when we basically have not had a plan yet. So please anyone advise us. Here's our itinerary:
Night 1: Yangon
Night 2: Sittewe
Night 3 4: Mrauk U
Night 5: Yangon
Night 6 7: Inle Lake
Night 8: Kalaw
Night 9 10: Mandalay
Night 11 12: Bagan
Night 13: Yangon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.