Me and wife are about to visit Myanmar soon. Itineraries are already done, arranged together between us and our agent, Exotic Voyages.
The only thing in question for us now is what to do and where to eat at night, when we basically have not had a plan yet. So please anyone advise us. Here's our itinerary:
Night 1: Yangon
Night 2: Sittewe
Night 3 4: Mrauk U
Night 5: Yangon
Night 6 7: Inle Lake
Night 8: Kalaw
Night 9 10: Mandalay
Night 11 12: Bagan
Night 13: Yangon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 11 Indonesia travel agent
- 12 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 13 A beach of choice on Samui
- 14 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 15 Bangkok Taxis
- 16 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 17 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 18 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 19 A month in central Asia
- 20 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 23 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 favorite activities in krabi area