We're going just for a few days in October, 09. If you have a recommendation for any of these towns on our trip please let me know. I would enjoy trying local cuisine, on a budget, but like views and ambiance.
Thanks so much ahead!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 6 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 7 Dollar traveller cheques
- 8 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 9 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 10 India help with where to go
- 11 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 Hoi An in December?
- 14 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
Restaurant recommendations for Bhaktapur, KTM, Patan, and Pokara