I am looking for restaurant advice in Hong Kong for my husband and I. Cicerone, I have found a babysitter...this is Joanne with the 3 young children and the husband who is working all day. Cicerone mentioned Tuscany by H. Can you tell me where it is? And if not Tuscany, I am wondering if you could advise me on any of your other favorites. I am looking for a restaurant...not one of the MegaStar restaurants like Felix, Aqua or Hutong. Perhaps somewhere up the escalators that is a little more intimate in feeling. We went to M on the Fringe last year, which we thought was very nice for example.
On another note, we will be going to the JW Marriott in Phuket for a week at the end of January and I am looking for restaurant reccos outside of the hotel. Last year we went to the close-by beach town with the beachside restaurants which was fun. Is it worth taking a taxi to the Banyan Tree or Trisara for dinner?
Does anyone have any favorite restaurants in Patong?
Cicerone, I know from your posts that you have been to the JW Marriott, did you find any restaurants that you enjoyed?
Thank you Joanne
restaurant reccos hong kong and phuket
- 1 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 2 Udaipur, India
- 3 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 4 - Hotel in Kuta, Bali -
- 5 My latest experience in Thailand
- 6 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 7 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 8 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 9 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 10 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 11 Train Fares in Japan
- 12 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 13 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 14 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 15 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 16 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 17 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 18 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 19 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 20 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 21 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 22 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 23 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 24 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 25 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China