We are going to Beijing, Guilan, and Shanghai in June for a 10 day tour. Breakfast is provided, but we are on our own for lunch and dinner. We don't eat high on the hog, but would like meals that are reasonably priced. We are staying in high-end hotels due to the preference of my 80 year old mother. Are the hotel dining rooms out of sight? In Beijing we are staying at the Westin Beijing. Anyone know about how much an average lunch and an average dinner would cost? Is it comparable to the US?
Restaurant prices in Beijing
View all Asia activity »
- 1 escort service in Beijing?
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 4 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 5 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 6 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 7 Indian Visa
- 8 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 9 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 10 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 18 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 First time in Japan
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 24 Heyloo Hampi
- 25 Southern India