We are going to Beijing, Guilan, and Shanghai in June for a 10 day tour. Breakfast is provided, but we are on our own for lunch and dinner. We don't eat high on the hog, but would like meals that are reasonably priced. We are staying in high-end hotels due to the preference of my 80 year old mother. Are the hotel dining rooms out of sight? In Beijing we are staying at the Westin Beijing. Anyone know about how much an average lunch and an average dinner would cost? Is it comparable to the US?
Restaurant prices in Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 beaches in Thailand
- 5 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 6 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 9 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 20 Currency in South Korea
- 21 Tipping in Japan
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 25 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts