We are going to Beijing, Guilan, and Shanghai in June for a 10 day tour. Breakfast is provided, but we are on our own for lunch and dinner. We don't eat high on the hog, but would like meals that are reasonably priced. We are staying in high-end hotels due to the preference of my 80 year old mother. Are the hotel dining rooms out of sight? In Beijing we are staying at the Westin Beijing. Anyone know about how much an average lunch and an average dinner would cost? Is it comparable to the US?
Restaurant prices in Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 6 Angkor - when to go?
- 7 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 8 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 India with 4 kids
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Bagan Guide Recommendation