We are going to Beijing, Guilan, and Shanghai in June for a 10 day tour. Breakfast is provided, but we are on our own for lunch and dinner. We don't eat high on the hog, but would like meals that are reasonably priced. We are staying in high-end hotels due to the preference of my 80 year old mother. Are the hotel dining rooms out of sight? In Beijing we are staying at the Westin Beijing. Anyone know about how much an average lunch and an average dinner would cost? Is it comparable to the US?
Restaurant prices in Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?