We are staying at The Suryaa New Delhi (New Friends Colony). Does anyone know any good restaurants nearby and a place to buy a SIM card?
Restaurant and Sim Card in New Delhi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 6 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 7 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 Phuket
- 13 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?