My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. We really liked the idea of Thailand because it has a nice combination of beach, culture, safety( or it was) and good food. We need some new suggestions. We are in our mid thirties and don't' have children yet. Trip length 10-14 days. Budgett flexible. We would prefer a warm location, but we can go as late as April or May. Any ideas? We are coming from Ohio. We have been to the Caribbean and Mexico several times, so unless its something unique, I'd rather travel there for our honeymoon. We have also been to Hawaii, Italy, France, Greece, Barcelona, England. We have thought about Maldives, Tahiti, or seychelles, but though it looks beautiful and we love beaches, it seems like the only attraction are the beaches. Please help!!!
Reschedule Thailand trip-where should we go for honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 6 Thailand mid-December
- 7 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 10 Indian visa
- 11 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 14 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 19 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 22 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 23 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?