My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. We really liked the idea of Thailand because it has a nice combination of beach, culture, safety( or it was) and good food. We need some new suggestions. We are in our mid thirties and don't' have children yet. Trip length 10-14 days. Budgett flexible. We would prefer a warm location, but we can go as late as April or May. Any ideas? We are coming from Ohio. We have been to the Caribbean and Mexico several times, so unless its something unique, I'd rather travel there for our honeymoon. We have also been to Hawaii, Italy, France, Greece, Barcelona, England. We have thought about Maldives, Tahiti, or seychelles, but though it looks beautiful and we love beaches, it seems like the only attraction are the beaches. Please help!!!
Reschedule Thailand trip-where should we go for honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Japan - spending money?
- 3 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 4 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 5 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 6 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 7 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 8 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 9 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 10 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 11 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 14 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 17 1st Trip to Bali
- 18 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 19 Japan night bus
- 20 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 23 Can you bargain tour price?
- 24 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 25 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma