My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. We really liked the idea of Thailand because it has a nice combination of beach, culture, safety( or it was) and good food. We need some new suggestions. We are in our mid thirties and don't' have children yet. Trip length 10-14 days. Budgett flexible. We would prefer a warm location, but we can go as late as April or May. Any ideas? We are coming from Ohio. We have been to the Caribbean and Mexico several times, so unless its something unique, I'd rather travel there for our honeymoon. We have also been to Hawaii, Italy, France, Greece, Barcelona, England. We have thought about Maldives, Tahiti, or seychelles, but though it looks beautiful and we love beaches, it seems like the only attraction are the beaches. Please help!!!
Reschedule Thailand trip-where should we go for honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 2 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 3 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 4 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 5 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 6 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 12 Angkor - when to go?
- 13 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 14 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 15 India with 4 kids
- 16 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 17 Destination Bangkok, again
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)