I am trying to get a logical order to this trip in April 2016. Would love your input about which place and when. We arrive 1st April (Tokyo), depart 15th (6pm flight out of Tokyo). Could leave from Osaka, but doesn't change price and train looks just as easy.
Please comment/switch for ease of travel/geography:
Tokyo - 4 nights
Takayama - 1 or 2 nights
Kyoto - 5 nights
Miyajima - 1 night
Koyasan - 1 night
Hakone - 1 or 2 nights
This is a mother-daughter trip. Looking to see as much as we can without feeling rushed. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 2 Jeep with a driver good english
- 3 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 4 Sri Lanka May
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad