I am trying to get a logical order to this trip in April 2016. Would love your input about which place and when. We arrive 1st April (Tokyo), depart 15th (6pm flight out of Tokyo). Could leave from Osaka, but doesn't change price and train looks just as easy.
Please comment/switch for ease of travel/geography:
Tokyo - 4 nights
Takayama - 1 or 2 nights
Kyoto - 5 nights
Miyajima - 1 night
Koyasan - 1 night
Hakone - 1 or 2 nights
This is a mother-daughter trip. Looking to see as much as we can without feeling rushed. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 2 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 3 Buy house? Rent House? in Thailand
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 7 Luggage size China ?
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 Sri Lanka in August
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Japan/Korea/HK
- 14 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 2 weeks in Vietnam