Looking to rent a car in Bali. Any Ideas? Might be to expensive?
I've had a driver the two other times I visited. Just seems like It would be more fun
to explore and get hotels along the way.
Not have to worry about driver.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://justantiagingcare.com/lumivol-skin-care/
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Laos planning.
- 7 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 8 Japan Rail Pass
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 11 Japan for Foodies
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 18 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 19 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 20 Singapore weather in August/September
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 First time going abroad
- 23 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels