Looking to rent a car in Bali. Any Ideas? Might be to expensive?
I've had a driver the two other times I visited. Just seems like It would be more fun
to explore and get hotels along the way.
Not have to worry about driver.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888 How To Get An Ex Back (Even If She Has A Boyfriend)
- 2 (+27)815220148 "spiritual healer%love psychic" - super traditional KwaMashu
- 3 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 4 Idiotic time zone question
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Mount Koya
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Twin rooms in Japan
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 sri lanka- tips required
- 17 base bangkok or manilla
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer