Looking to rent a car in Bali. Any Ideas? Might be to expensive?
I've had a driver the two other times I visited. Just seems like It would be more fun
to explore and get hotels along the way.
Not have to worry about driver.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치 릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = vtk19.컴 ◎♧
- 2 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 5 Phenom Penh
- 6 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 10 One day in Saigon
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Bali private driver recommendation
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 The Indian money crunch.
- 17 The truth about elephant tourism
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 22 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Kerala trip
- 25 E Visa for India?