My ISIC has expired and I need to renew it for a flight back to the States because I purchased a round-trip student Etihad ticket. I am still in full-time academic standing. Can I make a replacement card in Nepal?
Renewing my International Student Identity Card
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka, Vietnam or Philippines
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 4 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 5 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 6 Vietnam and coffee
- 7 I'm going to Japan!
- 8 Malaria
- 9 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 10 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 11 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 12 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 13 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 14 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Cherry blossom
- 17 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 18 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 19 How safe is Delhi/India
- 20 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 21 Which Putu in Bali????
- 22 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 23 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 24 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 25 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)