My ISIC has expired and I need to renew it for a flight back to the States because I purchased a round-trip student Etihad ticket. I am still in full-time academic standing. Can I make a replacement card in Nepal?
Renewing my International Student Identity Card
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 5 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 6 India and Nepal 2014
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 9 July itinerary in Japan
- 10 Where in Bali should we stay
- 11 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 12 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 Vietnam or Brazil
- 15 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 16 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 17 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 20 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 21 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 22 Any info about Zomato?
- 23 First trip to Japan
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?
- 25 Beijing Airport to City Late Night Bus