I am thinking about visiting Papua New Guinea for 2007, but would like to go on a small group escorted tour. Does anyone know of any good/reliable tour operators for this area?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japn tour 10 nights
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 My visit to Thailand
- 8 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 9 My visit to Cambodia
- 10 Family Trip to Japan
- 11 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 12 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 13 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 14 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 My visit to Vietnam
- 17 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 20 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 21 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 22 Gutted!
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 My visit to Lao
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!