I am thinking about visiting Papua New Guinea for 2007, but would like to go on a small group escorted tour. Does anyone know of any good/reliable tour operators for this area?
Thanks for your help!
Reliable Tour Operator for Papua New Guinea Needed
- 1 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 2 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 3 Food in Uzbekistan
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 7 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 8 Train Fares in Japan
- 9 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 10 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 11 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 14 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 15 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 18 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 19 independent travel in India
- 20 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 21 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 22 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 23 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 24 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 25 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller