I am thinking about visiting Papua New Guinea for 2007, but would like to go on a small group escorted tour. Does anyone know of any good/reliable tour operators for this area?
Thanks for your help!
Reliable Tour Operator for Papua New Guinea Needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesian visa update
- 2 Bangkok - In between all the eating and shopping...
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 10 Vietnam October 2014
- 11 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 12 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 13 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 14 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 15 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 16 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 20 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 21 Myranmar VISA
- 22 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 23 slightly... paranoid parent
- 24 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 25 Craig and Jeane Visit the Last Shangri La: Bhutan 2012