I am thinking about visiting Papua New Guinea for 2007, but would like to go on a small group escorted tour. Does anyone know of any good/reliable tour operators for this area?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 4 Tigerwalah Experience
- 5 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 6 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 7 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 8 Where best to stay in Penang
- 9 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 10 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 11 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 14 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 15 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 16 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 17 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 18 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 19 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 20 Private guide and driver for India
- 21 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 22 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 24 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 25 vietnam transportation