We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 2 Favorite travel apps?
- 3 Incheon Transit Tours
- 4 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 12 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 13 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 14 Paid Designer Intern Wanted (Internship in China)
- 15 Paid Mechanical Engineer Intern (Internship in China)
- 16 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 17 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 18 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 19 Burma or Laos.
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 22 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 23 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 24 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 25 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)