We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 23 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions