We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 4 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 5 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 6 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 8 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 10 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 11 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 12 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 13 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 14 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 15 Malaysian honeymoon
- 16 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 17 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 18 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 19 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 20 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 India - 2 Days only
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)