We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 2 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 3 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 6 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 7 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 8 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 9 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 10 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 11 Writers Needed for Japan
- 12 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 13 17 Day Itinerary
- 14 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 15 Bali Help
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 18 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 19 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 20 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka