We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 2 Independent female traveller
- 3 North Vietnam Again!
- 4 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 5 Castle & King
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 9 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 10 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 One week in India
- 13 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 14 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 15 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 18 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 19 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 20 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 21 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 22 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 23 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can