We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 2 India adaptors
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Help re. Visa.
- 5 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 6 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 7 Bangkok and Manila
- 8 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 9 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Visa
- 14 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 15 Gluten free in Japan?
- 16 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 17 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 18 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 19 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 20 Need a guide in Burma?
- 21 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 24 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014