We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 아시아바카라际【 ＥＡＲ８８４。ＣＯM 】际아시아바카라
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 4 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 5 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 6 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 7 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 8 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 11 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Eating in India
- 14 Trekking in India
- 15 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 16 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 17 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sri Lanka plan
- 19 Vietnam - September 2015
- 20 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 21 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 22 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 23 Private guide and driver for India
- 24 Hong Kong - help please.
- 25 Help with our time in Mandalay, please