We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 3 Bali Question
- 4 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Vietnam - Questions
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 10 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 11 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 12 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 13 Osaka shopping
- 14 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 15 Takayama ideas in April?
- 16 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 17 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 18 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 19 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 20 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 21 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 22 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 23 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 24 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 25 First time visiting Japan. Please help