We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 2 Two questions about Thailand
- 3 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Bali - January 2015
- 6 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 7 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 8 Going to Thailand!
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Help needed
- 11 Stop-over in Seoul
- 12 2 week Japan itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 15 Visa Cambodia
- 16 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 17 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 18 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 19 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 20 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 22 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 23 meeting at beijing airport
- 24 One week in Tokyo
- 25 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)