We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 2 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 3 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 4 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 5 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 6 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 7 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 8 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 9 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 10 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 11 Thailand mid-December
- 12 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 13 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 14 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 15 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 18 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 19 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 20 Indian visa
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 23 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Is Asiana Airlines safe?