We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 2 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 3 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 4 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 5 Bangkok, day tours.
- 6 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 7 Kyushu in late September
- 8 My First India Trip
- 9 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 12 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 13 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 14 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 18 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 19 hanoi eats
- 20 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 21 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 22 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 23 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 24 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 25 Castle & King tour questions