We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 2 Nepal- recipe?
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 5 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 6 China trip - 15 nights
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 10 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 11 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 12 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 19 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 22 Japan in July?
- 23 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 24 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip