We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 4 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 5 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 In Seoul for one day
- 8 Some notes about South Korea
- 9 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 12 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 15 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 16 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 17 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 18 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 19 Totally unprepared
- 20 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 21 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 22 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 23 Rental Car Bali
- 24 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 25 Kyoto & Tokyo tips