We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback