We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 real or fake passport,visa ,france driver license, id cards, diplomas
- 2 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Help re. Visa.
- 10 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 11 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 12 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 13 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 14 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 17 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 18 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 19 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 20 Bangkok and Manila
- 21 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 22 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 16 days in Vietnam
- 25 Guide in Bagan?