We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 3 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 6 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 7 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 8 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 9 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 10 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 11 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 12 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 13 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 14 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali
- 19 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 20 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 21 India E Tourist Visa
- 22 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 23 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 24 New Travelor
- 25 Beautiful location for painting