We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 4 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 Kindly requests/needs 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itinerary advice
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Beach hotel Thailand
- 11 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 14 Sim cards and adaptors
- 15 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka Visa
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 Place to stay Hue
- 20 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 21 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 22 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 23 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?