We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Reliable agency for car+driver in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 2 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 3 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 4 Storing photos while traveling
- 5 Khao Lak
- 6 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 7 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 8 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 9 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 12 Photos from India!
- 13 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 Myanmar River Cruises
- 19 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 How to handle cash in Japan
- 22 Great Wall hike
- 23 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 24 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 25 Six days in Hong Kong