We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 4 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 5 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 6 First trip to Japan
- 7 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 8 Northern India in June
- 9 Hakone Free Pass
- 10 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 11 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 12 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 13 OAT trip to India
- 14 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 15 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 16 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 17 Castle & King tour operator review
- 18 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 What beach to choose?!?!
- 21 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 22 Singapore or Bali
- 23 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 24 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 25 RHK'S Spring trip