We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 2 Backstreet Academy
- 3 Seoul Searching Questions
- 4 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 5 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 6 Hakone station confusion
- 7 Hotel 71 in Dhaka – Best 3 Star Hotel in Dhaka near Airport Bangladesh.
- 8 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 11 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 12 Visa on Arrival
- 13 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 14 Cebu where to stay
- 15 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 16 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 17 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 18 Traveling to SE Asia
- 19 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 20 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 21 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 22 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 23 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 24 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 25 TOKYO tour guide