We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 2 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 3 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 6 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Passport
- 9 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 10 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 11 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 14 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 21 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 22 Japan Itinerary
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 Toddler twin travel in India
- 25 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel