We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Order authentic driving license,visa,passport,id cards,certificates online
- 2 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 3 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 4 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 5 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 6 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 7 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 8 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 9 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 10 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 11 One month in Java and Bali
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 14 Langkawi
- 15 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 16 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 17 Safety of KKH
- 18 SE Asia Mid October
- 19 Honeymoon - Advice Needed
- 20 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 21 Road trip to Rajasthan
- 22 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 23 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 24 Lantau Island in November - Need your wisdom
- 25 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles