We're in early stages of planning for a short trip to Xi'an and Beijing, traveling through Shanghai. Will be using the high-speed trains mostly to those cities, but mostly on our own internally.
At this stage we're thinking of doing Beijing on our own using the subway, or possibly in combination with a local car+driver for some of the outlaying sites.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable agency where I can make enquiries on costs etc? We would probably have this for between 3-5 days depending on our movements, and would probably throw in pick-up and drop-off from/to station as well.
Any information and assistance appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 4 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 China in July
- 8 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 9 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 10 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?