Is there a way to bypass entering a mobile phone number when registering/creating an account on the site? The site was supposed to send me a mobile password so that I can activate my account in order to book train tickets, but I have not received it. I registered twice, using different email accounts each time, but am still not getting any mobile password sent. So now I have two irctc accounts created that I cannot activate and hence cannot book any train ticket on cleartrip.com (when I attempt to book a train ticket on cleartrip, it asked to to log into my irctc account).
Registering and activating an account on the irctc site
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 2 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 3 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 7 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 8 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 9 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 18 India - 2 Days only
- 19 China with Collette Tours
- 20 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Beach selection in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 Burma river cruise
- 25 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.