Is there a way to bypass entering a mobile phone number when registering/creating an account on the site? The site was supposed to send me a mobile password so that I can activate my account in order to book train tickets, but I have not received it. I registered twice, using different email accounts each time, but am still not getting any mobile password sent. So now I have two irctc accounts created that I cannot activate and hence cannot book any train ticket on cleartrip.com (when I attempt to book a train ticket on cleartrip, it asked to to log into my irctc account).
Registering and activating an account on the irctc site
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 2 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 6 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 7 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 8 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 9 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 My SEA trip - photos update
- 13 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 17 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 18 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 19 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 20 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 21 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 24 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 25 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15