Anyone stay here in Singapore? Sounds really nice and not very expensive. They don't seem to have a web site.
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노사이트☤ 《 BOO54.com 》카지노사이트
- 2 Bangkok, day tours.
- 3 Kyushu in late September
- 4 My First India Trip
- 5 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 6 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 7 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 8 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 9 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 10 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 11 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 12 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 13 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 16 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 17 hanoi eats
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 20 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 21 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 22 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 23 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 24 Castle & King tour questions
- 25 5 days Japan