Anyone stay here in Singapore? Sounds really nice and not very expensive. They don't seem to have a web site.
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 4 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 5 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 6 Myanmar Help
- 7 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 8 Hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 10 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 11 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 12 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 13 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 14 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 15 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 16 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 17 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 18 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 19 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 20 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 21 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 22 Japan Itinerary Help
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto