We'll be in the Da Nang/Hoi An area for a few days, and I'd like to spend a half day at the My Son temple ruins. Any recommendations for a guide or company that can transport us there and guide us around the ruins? Some knowledge of the current Champa minority culture would be a nice bonus (recognizing that it probably does not have a connection any more to the temples).
Recs for tour guides/operators to My Son ruins from Hoi An or Da Nang?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 5 Japan in December
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Phuket
- 13 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 15 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Phones in Asia
- 19 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 20 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 21 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 22 India Add-on
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Travel during China national week?