We'll be in the Da Nang/Hoi An area for a few days, and I'd like to spend a half day at the My Son temple ruins. Any recommendations for a guide or company that can transport us there and guide us around the ruins? Some knowledge of the current Champa minority culture would be a nice bonus (recognizing that it probably does not have a connection any more to the temples).
Recs for tour guides/operators to My Son ruins from Hoi An or Da Nang?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with itinerary!
- 2 Christmas Time in India
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 5 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 6 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 7 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 10 Myanmar podcast
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Burma with a toddler
- 16 Having doubts with China
- 17 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 18 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 19 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 20 Bali wedding in villa
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam