We'll be in the Da Nang/Hoi An area for a few days, and I'd like to spend a half day at the My Son temple ruins. Any recommendations for a guide or company that can transport us there and guide us around the ruins? Some knowledge of the current Champa minority culture would be a nice bonus (recognizing that it probably does not have a connection any more to the temples).
Recs for tour guides/operators to My Son ruins from Hoi An or Da Nang?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Should I go to India?
- 2 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 3 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 9 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 10 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 12 help with itinerary!
- 13 Having doubts with China
- 14 Christmas Time in India
- 15 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 16 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 17 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 18 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 19 Myanmar podcast
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?