We'll be in the Da Nang/Hoi An area for a few days, and I'd like to spend a half day at the My Son temple ruins. Any recommendations for a guide or company that can transport us there and guide us around the ruins? Some knowledge of the current Champa minority culture would be a nice bonus (recognizing that it probably does not have a connection any more to the temples).
Recs for tour guides/operators to My Son ruins from Hoi An or Da Nang?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - January 2015
- 2 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 3 Hotel in Singapore
- 4 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Visa Cambodia
- 7 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 8 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 9 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 10 Two questions about Thailand
- 11 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 12 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 13 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 14 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 16 meeting at beijing airport
- 17 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 18 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 19 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 20 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 21 Bali in begging of July
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 24 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 25 Which itinerary Vietnam ?