We'll be in the Da Nang/Hoi An area for a few days, and I'd like to spend a half day at the My Son temple ruins. Any recommendations for a guide or company that can transport us there and guide us around the ruins? Some knowledge of the current Champa minority culture would be a nice bonus (recognizing that it probably does not have a connection any more to the temples).
Recs for tour guides/operators to My Son ruins from Hoi An or Da Nang?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Help re. Visa.
- 4 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 5 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 6 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 7 Visa
- 8 Gluten free in Japan?
- 9 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 10 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 11 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 12 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 13 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 14 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 17 Need a guide in Burma?
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 21 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 22 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 23 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 24 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 25 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?