We'll be in the Da Nang/Hoi An area for a few days, and I'd like to spend a half day at the My Son temple ruins. Any recommendations for a guide or company that can transport us there and guide us around the ruins? Some knowledge of the current Champa minority culture would be a nice bonus (recognizing that it probably does not have a connection any more to the temples).
Recs for tour guides/operators to My Son ruins from Hoi An or Da Nang?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 6 full days in Yagoon
- 7 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 8 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 12 A wow spot
- 13 Myanmar itinerary help
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 16 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 17 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 18 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 19 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 22 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 23 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 Thailand Hotel HELP