Just curious if anyone has some books to recommend about Nepal either nonfiction or fiction just to get some background information for an upcoming trip. I have already read Shopping for Buddhas as was recommended on this board. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 6 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 7 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 8 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 9 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 10 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 11 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 12 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 13 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 14 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 17 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 22 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 25 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo