Just curious if anyone has some books to recommend about Nepal either nonfiction or fiction just to get some background information for an upcoming trip. I have already read Shopping for Buddhas as was recommended on this board. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 4 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Hong Kong
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 11 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 12 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 15 Budget Servied Apt
- 16 Terracotta Warriors
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 19 hiking japan sept
- 20 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 The best way to My Son
- 23 Japan Itinerary!
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus