Just planning my second trip to Japan in Mid September into early August, 17/18 nights.
Tokyo 3/4 nights
Nikko 2 nights
Takayama 2 nights
Kanazawa 1 night
Himenji 1 night
Nara 1 night
Kyoto 4 nights
Airport Hotel KIX 1 night (early am flight)
I would really like to do something North/West/North West of Tokyo, we will have a rail passes so anything within 6-8 hours rail travel is doable. I just feel like we might have neglected that area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Sri Lanka May
- 11 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad
Recommendations for places to visit West/North West of Tokyo