I am one of two female travellers looking for a group based trip for 3 weeks (max 21 days) to Nepal to see Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhaktapur, trek in Annapurna , Everest (from a distance) and the Himalayas, go river rafting on the Seti river. We are looking for recommendations for a good company to go with and itinerary suggestions. We have seen Intrepid and Gecko do trips, does anyone recommend anyone else or have any views on these? We are not climbers but are fit and healthy so want to go trekking. Any recommendations welcome.
Recommendations for Nepal group travel for two female first timers
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you bargain tour price?
- 2 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 3 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 4 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 5 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 6 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 7 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 10 April in Bangkok, again!
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 13 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 14 Japan night bus
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 Living in Singapore Questions
- 17 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 18 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 22 Problems at 12,000'
- 23 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 24 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 25 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship