I am one of two female travellers looking for a group based trip for 3 weeks (max 21 days) to Nepal to see Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhaktapur, trek in Annapurna , Everest (from a distance) and the Himalayas, go river rafting on the Seti river. We are looking for recommendations for a good company to go with and itinerary suggestions. We have seen Intrepid and Gecko do trips, does anyone recommend anyone else or have any views on these? We are not climbers but are fit and healthy so want to go trekking. Any recommendations welcome.
Recommendations for Nepal group travel for two female first timers
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 2 Trip report China
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 11 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 12 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 18 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 19 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 24 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 25 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!