I am one of two female travellers looking for a group based trip for 3 weeks (max 21 days) to Nepal to see Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhaktapur, trek in Annapurna , Everest (from a distance) and the Himalayas, go river rafting on the Seti river. We are looking for recommendations for a good company to go with and itinerary suggestions. We have seen Intrepid and Gecko do trips, does anyone recommend anyone else or have any views on these? We are not climbers but are fit and healthy so want to go trekking. Any recommendations welcome.
Recommendations for Nepal group travel for two female first timers
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One week in India
- 2 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 3 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 4 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 5 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 6 Independent female traveller
- 7 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 8 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 9 Castle & King
- 10 North Vietnam Again!
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 16 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 19 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 20 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 21 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 22 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 23 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can