This is our first trip to Hong Kong and we will be going to Macau before taking a ferry over to Hong Kong. We were planning to stay in Macau for abt 3days & another 3days in Hong Kong and we are trying to figure our itinerary and determine the best area/hotel for Hong Kong. As we are on a pretty tight budget (more $$ to shop!), we were wondering if Hong Kong featured any less mainstream and perhaps quirky little boutique hotels that is accessible to all the good eats & buys. We don't mind (Love!) staying up and shopping and food are high priorities so we would love to get recommendations on must-eat, must-see, must-go! Any advice would be greatly appreciated !
Recommendations for first trip to Hong Kong & Macau?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Events and Nightlife Portal
- 2 Safety in Malaysia
- 3 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 4 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 5 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 6 Anyone in Bangkok
- 7 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 8 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 9 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 10 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 11 Southern India
- 12 Exploring an abandoned village in Kazakhstan
- 13 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 16 ANA Dreamliner
- 17 Travel Oracles: Please Comment on My 6-week Asia Itinerary
- 18 Hello Guys! I am new here...
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 July Travel to Mongolia
- 21 Ten days travel - Bali, Kuala Lumpur, Angkor Wat and possibly Yangon
- 22 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 23 My Ridiculous 18 Hours in Beijing
- 24 Vietnam money
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!