This is our first trip to Hong Kong and we will be going to Macau before taking a ferry over to Hong Kong. We were planning to stay in Macau for abt 3days & another 3days in Hong Kong and we are trying to figure our itinerary and determine the best area/hotel for Hong Kong. As we are on a pretty tight budget (more $$ to shop!), we were wondering if Hong Kong featured any less mainstream and perhaps quirky little boutique hotels that is accessible to all the good eats & buys. We don't mind (Love!) staying up and shopping and food are high priorities so we would love to get recommendations on must-eat, must-see, must-go! Any advice would be greatly appreciated !
Recommendations for first trip to Hong Kong & Macau?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 marijuana,Ivory wave,Hashes & Edibles(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 beaches in Thailand
- 5 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 6 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 9 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 16 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 17 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 20 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 21 Currency in South Korea
- 22 Tipping in Japan
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start