any recommendation for hotel room in Singapore - budget around S$80-150?
preferably around city centre, near orchard, Raffles city or quay area
is Geylang area really dodgy?
the rates there are relatively cheaper from other areas (after I google it)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 2 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 3 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 4 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 5 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 Update on riding elephants
- 8 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 10 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 11 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 12 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 13 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 14 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 15 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 16 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 17 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 18 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 19 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 20 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 21 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 24 8.5 Days in Vietnam
- 25 Private Asia tours to Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia...