any recommendation for hotel room in Singapore - budget around S$80-150?
preferably around city centre, near orchard, Raffles city or quay area
is Geylang area really dodgy?
the rates there are relatively cheaper from other areas (after I google it)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 2 무료다빈치 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 http://powerboostsupplements.info/test-shred/
- 4 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 South Korea for Chuseok
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 12 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 16 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 17 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 18 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 21 Private tours in Northern India
- 22 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 23 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 24 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 25 Indonesia (other than Bali!)