I am a fellow traveller from Canada who had an amazing trekking experience in Nepal, and became great friends with my guide. I would like to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a friendly and honest trekking guide. Especially if you want to avoid the overhead costs of going with a largescale trekking company. Email me if you are interested.
recommendation of a trekking guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 Thai island escape
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 6 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 9 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 10 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Japan -OAT tour
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 General question
- 20 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 21 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 22 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 23 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals