I am a fellow traveller from Canada who had an amazing trekking experience in Nepal, and became great friends with my guide. I would like to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a friendly and honest trekking guide. Especially if you want to avoid the overhead costs of going with a largescale trekking company. Email me if you are interested.
recommendation of a trekking guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 2 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 3 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 4 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 5 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 6 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 7 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 8 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 9 meeting at beijing airport
- 10 One week in Tokyo
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 13 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 14 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 17 Hotel in Singapore
- 18 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 21 Bali - January 2015
- 22 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 23 Visa Cambodia
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014