I am a fellow traveller from Canada who had an amazing trekking experience in Nepal, and became great friends with my guide. I would like to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a friendly and honest trekking guide. Especially if you want to avoid the overhead costs of going with a largescale trekking company. Email me if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인릴 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 2 온라인릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : vtk19.컴 ☞◇
- 3 릴게임총판 ◐☆주_소= vtk19.컴 ◐☆
- 4 무료릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = vtk19.컴 ◎♧
- 5 is this a good travel plan?
- 6 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 7 currency conversion
- 8 Phenom Penh
- 9 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 10 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 One day in Saigon
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Bali private driver recommendation
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 The Indian money crunch.
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?