I am a fellow traveller from Canada who had an amazing trekking experience in Nepal, and became great friends with my guide. I would like to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a friendly and honest trekking guide. Especially if you want to avoid the overhead costs of going with a largescale trekking company. Email me if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 2 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 3 India Safari 2017
- 4 Japan- National Holiday
- 5 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 6 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Rishikesh, India
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 18 Passport
- 19 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 22 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 23 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 24 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 25 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16