I am a fellow traveller from Canada who had an amazing trekking experience in Nepal, and became great friends with my guide. I would like to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a friendly and honest trekking guide. Especially if you want to avoid the overhead costs of going with a largescale trekking company. Email me if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 2 Japan & WiFi
- 3 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 4 First time trip to Japan questions
- 5 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 6 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 7 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 10 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 13 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 14 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 15 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 16 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 17 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 18 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali
- 22 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 23 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 24 India E Tourist Visa
- 25 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!