I am a fellow traveller from Canada who had an amazing trekking experience in Nepal, and became great friends with my guide. I would like to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a friendly and honest trekking guide. Especially if you want to avoid the overhead costs of going with a largescale trekking company. Email me if you are interested.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 2 Spring in Armenia
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 a month in india
- 7 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 8 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 9 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 10 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 11 changing left over currency
- 12 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 13 Alternative to Koyasan
- 14 Itinerary feedback please
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 17 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 18 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 19 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing