I’m taking my wife to Phuket for her 30th Birthday from 10th till 17th June 2011 and would like some ideas on where could I treat her for a nice Massage/Day Spa.I’m looking for a place that uses organic/ natural ingredients & methods and something that is highly recommended. I really want to pamper her and would really love some help
Any help would be much appreciated!
NOTE: This is our second trip to Phuket and in our previous trip fell in love with the Patong Area however don't want to limit myself so please feel free to offer places in other locations too.
Recommendation for Spa/ Massage in Phuket, Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - September 2015
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Mongolia tour or independently
- 10 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 13 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 14 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 15 Three days in Bangkok
- 16 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 17 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 18 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 19 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 20 Photos from India!
- 21 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 22 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Myanmar River Cruises
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?