I’m taking my wife to Phuket for her 30th Birthday from 10th till 17th June 2011 and would like some ideas on where could I treat her for a nice Massage/Day Spa.I’m looking for a place that uses organic/ natural ingredients & methods and something that is highly recommended. I really want to pamper her and would really love some help
Any help would be much appreciated!
NOTE: This is our second trip to Phuket and in our previous trip fell in love with the Patong Area however don't want to limit myself so please feel free to offer places in other locations too.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Teach English in China
- 2 Cincinnati Bengals vs Jacksonville Jaguars L-I-V-E
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 4 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 13 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok