I’m taking my wife to Phuket for her 30th Birthday from 10th till 17th June 2011 and would like some ideas on where could I treat her for a nice Massage/Day Spa.I’m looking for a place that uses organic/ natural ingredients & methods and something that is highly recommended. I really want to pamper her and would really love some help
Any help would be much appreciated!
NOTE: This is our second trip to Phuket and in our previous trip fell in love with the Patong Area however don't want to limit myself so please feel free to offer places in other locations too.
Recommendation for Spa/ Massage in Phuket, Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 2 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 3 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 6 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 9 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 10 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 11 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 12 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 15 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 16 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 17 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 18 Japan Itinerary for May
- 19 Thai island escape
- 20 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 21 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 22 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 25 South Korea 5 days