I have checked the most recent Sri Lanka threads, and I have contacted Boutique Sri Lanka, Red Dot and Quickshaws for quotes for my 18 nights in SL in January. (Yes, time got away from me!) However, since I'm traveling I can't be as thorough as usual, so I wondered if anyone would like to suggest additional options.
Rec. for driver or agency for Sri Lanka?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 3 Missing Air Asia flight
- 4 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 5 nights in Japan.
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 9 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 2nd location on the beach
- 12 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 13 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 14 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 15 Thailand - Food recos
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 18 Laos for the backpacker
- 19 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 20 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 21 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 22 Thailand Hotel
- 23 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 Honeymoon in Thailand