I have checked the most recent Sri Lanka threads, and I have contacted Boutique Sri Lanka, Red Dot and Quickshaws for quotes for my 18 nights in SL in January. (Yes, time got away from me!) However, since I'm traveling I can't be as thorough as usual, so I wondered if anyone would like to suggest additional options.
Rec. for driver or agency for Sri Lanka?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 2 India and Nepal 2014
- 3 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 4 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 5 July itinerary in Japan
- 6 Where in Bali should we stay
- 7 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 8 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 11 Vietnam or Brazil
- 12 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 13 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 14 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 15 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 16 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 17 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 18 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 19 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Any info about Zomato?
- 22 First trip to Japan
- 23 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?
- 24 Beijing Airport to City Late Night Bus
- 25 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand