Hi all, I am visiting my son in Singapore in a couple of months and would like a hotel in any location that would be recommended for a 5 days stay en route to Bali. If possible could I get a nice hotel for 100 singapore $ a night.? My son is unable to put me up as he is just in a tiny serviced apartment for a couple of weeks. Obviously a hotel near transport would be a plus. This is my first trip to Singapore and from my search I can see lots of wonderful things during the day on my own. Many thanks.
Reasonable hotel in Singapore for single lady
- 1 Group Fare
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 4 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 5 Wildlife Tour of India
- 6 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 7 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 13 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 14 water delivery and water dispenser
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Cell Phones in India
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 25 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013