It's my first post on Fodors forum, I look for vacation destinations for one or two times a year, usually. And this year I decided it has to be SEAsia. I and my husband found Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar very interesting, especially with some activities which are related to Buddhism and spiritual practices.
The fact is that we will be travelling the fist time to these countries, so I'm looking for a reliable travel company of SEA travel. I'd be thankful if anyone could share with me real experiences and trusted agency to choose.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Beach hotel Thailand
- 11 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 14 Sim cards and adaptors
- 15 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka Visa
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 Place to stay Hue
- 20 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 21 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 22 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 23 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose