It's my first post on Fodors forum, I look for vacation destinations for one or two times a year, usually. And this year I decided it has to be SEAsia. I and my husband found Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar very interesting, especially with some activities which are related to Buddhism and spiritual practices.
The fact is that we will be travelling the fist time to these countries, so I'm looking for a reliable travel company of SEA travel. I'd be thankful if anyone could share with me real experiences and trusted agency to choose.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 2 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 7 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 8 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 9 3 weeks in Japan
- 10 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 11 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 12 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 13 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Vietnam Dong
- 16 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 17 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 18 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 19 New Years in Japan
- 20 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 21 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 22 Touristy Thailand
- 23 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 24 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens
Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose