It's my first post on Fodors forum, I look for vacation destinations for one or two times a year, usually. And this year I decided it has to be SEAsia. I and my husband found Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar very interesting, especially with some activities which are related to Buddhism and spiritual practices.
The fact is that we will be travelling the fist time to these countries, so I'm looking for a reliable travel company of SEA travel. I'd be thankful if anyone could share with me real experiences and trusted agency to choose.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Travel India solo
- 3 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 Being customs
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 myanmar
- 11 Tips in Myanmar
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 14 A beach of choice on Samui
- 15 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 16 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 20 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 21 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 25 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose