It's my first post on Fodors forum, I look for vacation destinations for one or two times a year, usually. And this year I decided it has to be SEAsia. I and my husband found Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar very interesting, especially with some activities which are related to Buddhism and spiritual practices.
The fact is that we will be travelling the fist time to these countries, so I'm looking for a reliable travel company of SEA travel. I'd be thankful if anyone could share with me real experiences and trusted agency to choose.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Vietnam Planning
- 5 Backpacking on a budget
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 8 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 One night in Osaka
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 14 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 15 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 16 Singapore weather in August/September
- 17 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 18 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 19 First time going abroad
- 20 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 25 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose