We will be taking an organized tour (Friendly Planet) to Vietnam and Cambodia in a couple of months. I like to pass the time on long flights, bus rides, etc. reading, both fiction and non-fiction that are about, or take place in, the countries I am visiting. I have had great success with this forum in the past getting appropriate recommendations, so I'd like to hear what people say about Vietnam and Cambodia. Thanks.
Reading/Books fr Vietnam & Cambodia trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 3 China with Collette Tours
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 14 Beach selection in Thailand
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok