We will be taking an organized tour (Friendly Planet) to Vietnam and Cambodia in a couple of months. I like to pass the time on long flights, bus rides, etc. reading, both fiction and non-fiction that are about, or take place in, the countries I am visiting. I have had great success with this forum in the past getting appropriate recommendations, so I'd like to hear what people say about Vietnam and Cambodia. Thanks.
Reading/Books fr Vietnam & Cambodia trip
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 2 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 3 Trip report China
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 11 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 16 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 19 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Anyone in Bangkok
- 24 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 25 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input