We will be taking an organized tour (Friendly Planet) to Vietnam and Cambodia in a couple of months. I like to pass the time on long flights, bus rides, etc. reading, both fiction and non-fiction that are about, or take place in, the countries I am visiting. I have had great success with this forum in the past getting appropriate recommendations, so I'd like to hear what people say about Vietnam and Cambodia. Thanks.
Reading/Books fr Vietnam & Cambodia trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 3 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 4 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 5 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 6 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 7 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 10 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 11 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 N. India itinerary feedback
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 19 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 24 Bali or Fiji
- 25 flight details from Chicago area to BKK