I'm planning to travel to Ranthombore next month with my family. Any suggestion/advice on where to stay? We are looking for a place that is not luxurious but offers a pleasant stay (warm, good food, and rustic)
Also, I will be traveling from Delhi. Is doing Pushkar enroute a good idea? Any other places to see in Sawai Madhopur other than the Fort?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 4 Luggage size China ?
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Sri Lanka in August
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan/Korea/HK
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 16 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 17 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 25 Mumbai short visit