I'm planning to travel to Ranthombore next month with my family. Any suggestion/advice on where to stay? We are looking for a place that is not luxurious but offers a pleasant stay (warm, good food, and rustic)
Also, I will be traveling from Delhi. Is doing Pushkar enroute a good idea? Any other places to see in Sawai Madhopur other than the Fort?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Indy 500 : how to watch online
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 10 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 11 Mount Koya
- 12 Sometahing is wrong
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Twin rooms in Japan
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 sri lanka- tips required
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj