Just returned from a trip to North India and did a excursion to Ranthambore Park in December. Spent 4 nights at the safari park staying in a lodge..Did 9 game drives, and not a single Tiger was spotted. Where have they all gone?? China ?. Asked other visitors and Park Rangers. No one saw any Tigers.. Just plain Bad luck or wrong time to visit the park , or ther are no Tigers ! Ulinda 7. Australia
Ranthambore National Park / Disappointed
- 1 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 2 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 3 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 4 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 5 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 6 Hello, Vietnam
- 7 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 8 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 9 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 10 Sri Lanka
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Kashmir or Nepal
- 13 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Ipoh
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed