Just returned from a trip to North India and did a excursion to Ranthambore Park in December. Spent 4 nights at the safari park staying in a lodge..Did 9 game drives, and not a single Tiger was spotted. Where have they all gone?? China ?. Asked other visitors and Park Rangers. No one saw any Tigers.. Just plain Bad luck or wrong time to visit the park , or ther are no Tigers ! Ulinda 7. Australia
Ranthambore National Park / Disappointed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 2 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Kyushu rail pass
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 9 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 10 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 11 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 12 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 15 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 16 Currency in South Korea
- 17 Tipping in Japan
- 18 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 19 Places to visit in India in October
- 20 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 21 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 22 Driver in South India
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon