Just returned from a trip to North India and did a excursion to Ranthambore Park in December. Spent 4 nights at the safari park staying in a lodge..Did 9 game drives, and not a single Tiger was spotted. Where have they all gone?? China ?. Asked other visitors and Park Rangers. No one saw any Tigers.. Just plain Bad luck or wrong time to visit the park , or ther are no Tigers ! Ulinda 7. Australia
Ranthambore National Park / Disappointed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 2 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 3 Asia Tour Companies
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 6 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 7 Singapore
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 9 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 10 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 11 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 12 singapore accomodation?
- 13 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 14 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 15 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 16 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 17 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 18 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Writers Needed for Japan
- 21 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 22 17 Day Itinerary
- 23 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 24 Bali Help
- 25 Chiang Mai to the Beach