Just returned from a trip to North India and did a excursion to Ranthambore Park in December. Spent 4 nights at the safari park staying in a lodge..Did 9 game drives, and not a single Tiger was spotted. Where have they all gone?? China ?. Asked other visitors and Park Rangers. No one saw any Tigers.. Just plain Bad luck or wrong time to visit the park , or ther are no Tigers ! Ulinda 7. Australia
Ranthambore National Park / Disappointed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 2 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 First time to srilanka
- 7 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 8 where can i find replica handbags
- 9 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 12 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 13 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female