Just returned from a trip to North India and did a excursion to Ranthambore Park in December. Spent 4 nights at the safari park staying in a lodge..Did 9 game drives, and not a single Tiger was spotted. Where have they all gone?? China ?. Asked other visitors and Park Rangers. No one saw any Tigers.. Just plain Bad luck or wrong time to visit the park , or ther are no Tigers ! Ulinda 7. Australia
Ranthambore National Park / Disappointed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Problems at 12,000'
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 6 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 7 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 10 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 11 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.