Just returned from a trip to North India and did a excursion to Ranthambore Park in December. Spent 4 nights at the safari park staying in a lodge..Did 9 game drives, and not a single Tiger was spotted. Where have they all gone?? China ?. Asked other visitors and Park Rangers. No one saw any Tigers.. Just plain Bad luck or wrong time to visit the park , or ther are no Tigers ! Ulinda 7. Australia
Ranthambore National Park / Disappointed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indus Travel - Royal India Tour March 2016
- 2 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 3 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 4 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 5 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 9 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 10 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 11 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 12 Weather in April
- 13 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 14 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 15 Malaysia travel route help!
- 16 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 17 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 18 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 19 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 20 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 21 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 22 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 23 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 best dining in Kyoto