planning trip to asia in March and will have 7 nights in rajasthan.
I have been to udaipur and jaipur before.
Here are some thoughts..would love advice
Fly to Jaipur from Delhi
2 nights Shapura bagh
2 nights Rawla narlai
1 night Mihir garh
2 nights Jodhpur (Taj palace-if we can afford)
But started to think...this will be end of our trip, my husband will be joining from USA.
What about 3 nights Jaisalmer-is it worth drive? thinking possibly
3 nights jodhpur and possible 1 night stop in between.
Don't want to do too much driving and want to see things but also relax.
Please I would love suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Myanmar
- 2 Harbin in mid March
- 3 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 11 Indian Food Series
- 12 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 13 "necessities" for India
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 17 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Short trip to Myanmar
- 22 ATMs in Japan
- 23 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report