planning trip to asia in March and will have 7 nights in rajasthan.
I have been to udaipur and jaipur before.
Here are some thoughts..would love advice
Fly to Jaipur from Delhi
2 nights Shapura bagh
2 nights Rawla narlai
1 night Mihir garh
2 nights Jodhpur (Taj palace-if we can afford)
But started to think...this will be end of our trip, my husband will be joining from USA.
What about 3 nights Jaisalmer-is it worth drive? thinking possibly
3 nights jodhpur and possible 1 night stop in between.
Don't want to do too much driving and want to see things but also relax.
Please I would love suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018