planning trip to asia in March and will have 7 nights in rajasthan.
I have been to udaipur and jaipur before.
Here are some thoughts..would love advice
Fly to Jaipur from Delhi
2 nights Shapura bagh
2 nights Rawla narlai
1 night Mihir garh
2 nights Jodhpur (Taj palace-if we can afford)
But started to think...this will be end of our trip, my husband will be joining from USA.
What about 3 nights Jaisalmer-is it worth drive? thinking possibly
3 nights jodhpur and possible 1 night stop in between.
Don't want to do too much driving and want to see things but also relax.
Please I would love suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 2 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 3 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 4 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour