planning trip to asia in March and will have 7 nights in rajasthan.
I have been to udaipur and jaipur before.
Here are some thoughts..would love advice
Fly to Jaipur from Delhi
2 nights Shapura bagh
2 nights Rawla narlai
1 night Mihir garh
2 nights Jodhpur (Taj palace-if we can afford)
But started to think...this will be end of our trip, my husband will be joining from USA.
What about 3 nights Jaisalmer-is it worth drive? thinking possibly
3 nights jodhpur and possible 1 night stop in between.
Don't want to do too much driving and want to see things but also relax.
Please I would love suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 2 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 3 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 16 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 17 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 18 Taiwan confusion..
- 19 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 20 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 21 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 22 Laos- two weeks in January
- 23 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Snapshots From Kerala