I have just gotten an amazing deal on flights to Singapore and am going for 3 days. My dilemma is whether to stay at Raffles or Raffles Plaza. We are two guys in our early twenties, and we can get Raffles for US$200/night or Raffles Plaza for US$100/night. I am very tempted by Raffles as we get a free double upgrade to an 800 sq ft room, someone please reassure me that we will love Raffles, and that it isn't too stuff, too old, or too much like grand central station, also is the Four Seasons different to any other Four Seasons, and is the Ritz Carlton not slightly out of the way, aaaaah help.
Raffles v Raffles Plaza
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 2 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 8 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 9 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 10 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 11 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 14 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 18 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 1st time Japan - solo female
- 21 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 24 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 25 Odyssey unlimited