I have just gotten an amazing deal on flights to Singapore and am going for 3 days. My dilemma is whether to stay at Raffles or Raffles Plaza. We are two guys in our early twenties, and we can get Raffles for US$200/night or Raffles Plaza for US$100/night. I am very tempted by Raffles as we get a free double upgrade to an 800 sq ft room, someone please reassure me that we will love Raffles, and that it isn't too stuff, too old, or too much like grand central station, also is the Four Seasons different to any other Four Seasons, and is the Ritz Carlton not slightly out of the way, aaaaah help.
Raffles v Raffles Plaza
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help re. Visa.
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 6 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 7 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 8 Need a guide in Burma?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 11 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 12 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 13 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 14 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 17 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 18 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 19 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 20 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 21 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 22 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?