Planning to stay at Raas (family of 2 adults and 2 kids) in November. Which room would you recommend ? Luxury room or heritage suite ? Also, is it true that near by Mosque can be disturbing especially in the night ?
Or any other equally good place to stay ? Looking for a nice Heritage hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 9 days in Bali
- 2 Geniux
- 3 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 4 4.5 days in Singapore
- 5 Kerala backcountry houseboats
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 Advice for a newbie!
- 8 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 9 @(1800.841.6436 )@$
- 10 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )
- 11 Phuket Airport Transportation
- 12 Phuket airport to Kata
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/dansmoke/
- 15 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 16 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 19 Italy from an Asian base
- 20 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 21 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 22 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Activation of JR Pass
- 25 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process