Planning to stay at Raas (family of 2 adults and 2 kids) in November. Which room would you recommend ? Luxury room or heritage suite ? Also, is it true that near by Mosque can be disturbing especially in the night ?
Or any other equally good place to stay ? Looking for a nice Heritage hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 One day in Saigon
- 6 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Bali private driver recommendation
- 9 North India Itinerary advice
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 The Indian money crunch.
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Kerala trip
- 21 E Visa for India?
- 22 1-2 months South East Asia
- 23 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 24 Help - India.
- 25 Nice article on Macau in the NYT