Planning to stay at Raas (family of 2 adults and 2 kids) in November. Which room would you recommend ? Luxury room or heritage suite ? Also, is it true that near by Mosque can be disturbing especially in the night ?
Or any other equally good place to stay ? Looking for a nice Heritage hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 2 TOKYO tour guide
- 3 Hakone station confusion
- 4 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 5 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 6 Traveling to SE Asia
- 7 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 8 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 9 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 10 1 month in Thailand and??
- 11 Kimballs in Panama
- 12 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 13 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 14 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 17 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 18 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 19 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 23 Ramayana Ballet
- 24 Tourist killed by elephant in Koh Samui
- 25 Tokyo-subway Rush hours