Planning to stay at Raas (family of 2 adults and 2 kids) in November. Which room would you recommend ? Luxury room or heritage suite ? Also, is it true that near by Mosque can be disturbing especially in the night ?
Or any other equally good place to stay ? Looking for a nice Heritage hotel.
Raas in Jodhpur, which kind of room to pick ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 2 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 1st time Japan - solo female
- 5 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 15 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 16 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 17 Japan Itinerary for May
- 18 Thai island escape
- 19 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 20 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 21 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 22 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 23 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 South Korea 5 days