We will be arriving around 2 pm and our flight out to Sulawesi leaves at 9:25 am. Is it worth taking a hotel closer to town or is it easier to stay near the airport with (I assume) not as much to do? It's been a long time since I have visited Singapore and am not sure how long it will take to reach the airport in the morning. If going into town is better, any recommendation on a decent but not very expensive hotel? Is Changi Village the best bet if I need to be close to the airport? thanks for any help you can give.
Quick overnight in Singapore...where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 2 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 Nepal
- 7 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 10 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 13 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 14 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 15 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 16 1st time Japan - solo female
- 17 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 18 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 21 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 22 Odyssey unlimited
- 23 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 24 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 25 Myanmar Burma travel agent