We will be arriving around 2 pm and our flight out to Sulawesi leaves at 9:25 am. Is it worth taking a hotel closer to town or is it easier to stay near the airport with (I assume) not as much to do? It's been a long time since I have visited Singapore and am not sure how long it will take to reach the airport in the morning. If going into town is better, any recommendation on a decent but not very expensive hotel? Is Changi Village the best bet if I need to be close to the airport? thanks for any help you can give.
Quick overnight in Singapore...where to stay?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 2 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 8 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 9 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 12 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 13 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Anyone in Bangkok
- 19 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Travel Insurance