We will be arriving around 2 pm and our flight out to Sulawesi leaves at 9:25 am. Is it worth taking a hotel closer to town or is it easier to stay near the airport with (I assume) not as much to do? It's been a long time since I have visited Singapore and am not sure how long it will take to reach the airport in the morning. If going into town is better, any recommendation on a decent but not very expensive hotel? Is Changi Village the best bet if I need to be close to the airport? thanks for any help you can give.
Quick overnight in Singapore...where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 6 full days in Yagoon
- 5 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 6 Myanmar itinerary help
- 7 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 8 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 9 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 10 A wow spot
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 15 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 16 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina