So, I finally have our itinerary set. I figured we will probably never go back to this part of the world because a. United is changing their points system and it'll be harder to travel with my hubby's free mileage and b. There are too many other places I want to see and so little time (and even less money). WIth that in mind (and we're traveling end of July beginning August), we've decided on:
1- Arrive in Kuala Lumpur and stay for 3 nights (1 day trip to Melaka and possibly Batu Caves, Petronas Towers, there's a city tour that people on trip advisor seem to rave about);
2- 3 nights in Penang;
3- Fly to Thailand (this part depends on flight costs as to what comes first) 4 nights Chaing Mai;
4- 2 nights Bangkok (would love to squeeze a day trip to Ayutthaya here but must do grand palace, Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho);
5- 4 nights Ko Samui (it'll be Mansoon season so that's why we chose this island rather than Phuket is this a good choice?);
6- 1 night in Kuala Lumpur (before returning home and nope we can't change the outbound flight).
So, that's our 17 nights. Suggestions for what to do? Where to stay? I'm trying to balance my hubby's "let's take it easy and relax" attitude with my "get up! There's so much to do!" attitude.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/lumify-x9-pt/
- 2 넷마블머니상 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 3 넷마블포커 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 4 넷마블머니 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 5 피망머니상 ◎♧홈 피 = pts13.컴 ◎♧
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 피망머니 ▣☆접 속 : pts13.컴 ▣☆
- 8 넷마블포커 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 9 한게임바둑이 ◎♧홈 피 = pts13.컴 ◎♧
- 10 한게임포커 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 11 넷마블머니 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 12 Changing planes at Dubai
- 13 피망머니상 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 14 "necessities" for India
- 15 EDITORS HELP....
- 16 Buying Jewelry in India
- 17 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 18 14 days in Myanmar
- 19 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Short trip to Myanmar
- 21 ATMs in Japan
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia