I have just a few days in Rajasthan and am really looking forward to Udaipur. I'd like to visit one other city, but can't choose. What do you think is the best?
Questions on Rajasthan - have to choose between Jaipur and Jodhpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 5 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 10 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 13 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 14 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 15 Angkor - when to go?
- 16 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 17 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 18 India with 4 kids
- 19 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 20 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 21 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 22 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 25 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please