I have just a few days in Rajasthan and am really looking forward to Udaipur. I'd like to visit one other city, but can't choose. What do you think is the best?
Questions on Rajasthan - have to choose between Jaipur and Jodhpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with itinerary!
- 2 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 3 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 5 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 6 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 7 Christmas Time in India
- 8 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 9 Having doubts with China
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 16 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 17 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 18 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 19 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 20 Myanmar podcast
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?