I have just a few days in Rajasthan and am really looking forward to Udaipur. I'd like to visit one other city, but can't choose. What do you think is the best?
Questions on Rajasthan - have to choose between Jaipur and Jodhpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 6 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 7 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 8 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 9 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 14 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 18 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 1st time Japan - solo female
- 21 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 24 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 25 Odyssey unlimited