I will arrive from China around 1 a.m at Phuket, stay 1 night and get a bout to Ko Phi Phi.
Planning stay 4 nights, in the last day get a bout to Phuket and flight Bangkok around 10 p.m.
What´s the best place to stay in Phi Phi? Like hostel and budget hotels.
Is a good idea check out from Phi Phi around 11 am get a bout and flight Bangkok in the same day?
Tnks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마닐라카지노ヅ∥ＴＯＰ０１５、ＣＯＭ∥ヅ바카라사이트
- 2 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 3 Kyushu in late September
- 4 Bangkok, day tours.
- 5 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Life Before Work Tours
- 9 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 10 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 11 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 12 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 13 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 14 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 15 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 19 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 23 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 24 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 25 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August