I will arrive from China around 1 a.m at Phuket, stay 1 night and get a bout to Ko Phi Phi.
Planning stay 4 nights, in the last day get a bout to Phuket and flight Bangkok around 10 p.m.
What´s the best place to stay in Phi Phi? Like hostel and budget hotels.
Is a good idea check out from Phi Phi around 11 am get a bout and flight Bangkok in the same day?
Tnks a lot.
Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Golden Triangle Journey - Prominent Tourist Attraction of India
- 2 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 3 Travel to Golden triangle for Unforgettable Holidaying Experience
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 Proposal for extending Russia visa to Vietnam
- 6 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 7 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 8 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 11 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 12 China - Personal recommendations
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 14 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 15 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 16 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 17 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 18 Burma river cruise
- 19 china
- 20 Driving in Laos
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Translation Help: Marathi