If my understanding is correct, I should be able to exchange my JR Pass Voucher at Narita Airport immediately after landing, and then take the NEx train to Tokyo Station. I believe that the NEx train has only reserved seats; however, upon reviewing the process on the JR East website, it appears that one must pick up the tickets at least two days before the date of the reservation. So my question is, do I just make the train reservation in-person when I exchange the vouchers for the pass, or is there a way to make the reservation in advance and obtain the tickets before arrival, since same-day pick up does not seem possible.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Cab Service In Jaipur
- 4 Laos planning.
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 13 Japan Rail Pass
- 14 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 15 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Sri Lanka May
- 18 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 19 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 23 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 24 One night in Osaka
- 25 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017