If my understanding is correct, I should be able to exchange my JR Pass Voucher at Narita Airport immediately after landing, and then take the NEx train to Tokyo Station. I believe that the NEx train has only reserved seats; however, upon reviewing the process on the JR East website, it appears that one must pick up the tickets at least two days before the date of the reservation. So my question is, do I just make the train reservation in-person when I exchange the vouchers for the pass, or is there a way to make the reservation in advance and obtain the tickets before arrival, since same-day pick up does not seem possible.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 한게임바둑이 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 3 게임몽 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 바둑tv ∈∈접 속 : vpp332.com∏∏추천인:지퍼
- 6 스위피 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 무료다빈치 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 무료손오공 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 무료황금성 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 10 현금바둑이 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 11 무료바다이야기 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 12 현금바둑이 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 15 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 16 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 17 Tokyo hotel help
- 18 Private tours in Northern India
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 21 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 22 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 23 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 24 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 25 Indonesia (other than Bali!)