Making my plans return to S.E. Asia.Thinking of flying into Bali this time.1 week or 2? Hotels in Ubud?? Then what about working my way north to Malaysia. Never been worth the time?? Shopping as good as Thailand?
Then on to Bkk been 4 times now.I have 3 months
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 4 Bicycle riding required?
- 5 hanoi eats
- 6 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 7 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 8 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 9 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 10 Malaysia travel route help!
- 11 3 weeks itinerary China
- 12 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 13 Yangon Made Easy
- 14 JAPANiCAN.com
- 15 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 16 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 17 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 18 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 19 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 20 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 21 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 22 New Delhi - What to see?
- 23 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 24 Travel in Kyushu.
- 25 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing