My wife and I will be doing a 12 day trip to Korea and Japan. We will be visitng Seoul , Tokyo, Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. This is the first trip abroad where we will not be speaking the local language. We speak mandarin and English. We generally dislike tours but I was thinking about hiring a private guide for perhaps a few of the days. Just wondering based on others experiences if language will be an issue with transportation, going to the local food joints, ordering etc. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sentosa Singapore
- 2 imported flooring market
- 3 India's Palace on Wheels Train Trip
- 4 Best tour operator in Bhutan 2016
- 5 What Does Garden Decking Mean?
- 6 clinton romesha
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Rishikesh, India
- 12 India in March and April??
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 16 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 17 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 18 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 19 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 20 Japan- National Holiday
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Passport
- 23 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan