We are scheduled to fly from Osaka ITA to Tokyo NRT before connecting with our flight to LAX. Can anyone recommend which side of the plane will have a view of Mt. Fuji so that we can try to get seats on that side? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 2 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Recommendation for places between Langkawi and Bali
- 5 Swiss wood flooring
- 6 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 9 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 10 circular sawmill blades for sale
- 11 laminate flooring must be rational
- 12 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 procedures can guarantee
- 16 especially as the floor
- 17 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 18 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 19 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Passport
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?