I read your trip report and I am wondering if you
would do Vanyavillas again? we have 2 weeks in India. We are thinking of staying mostly in Oberois.
Delhi 3 nights
Agra 1 night
Vanyavillas 2 nights
shapura bagh 1 night
Udaipur 3 nights
Mumbai 3 nights
Trying to see if this is too much..would you skip Vanyavillas and maybe stay longer at other places ..is Vanyavillas so different from other Oberoi destinations like Udaipur. I will be traveling with family of 5.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 2 myanmar
- 3 Tips in Myanmar
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 7 A beach of choice on Samui
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 10 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Travel India solo
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 15 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 16 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 17 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 18 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 20 Osaka, aquarium?
- 21 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 22 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 23 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 24 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 25 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives