I read your trip report and I am wondering if you
would do Vanyavillas again? we have 2 weeks in India. We are thinking of staying mostly in Oberois.
Delhi 3 nights
Agra 1 night
Vanyavillas 2 nights
shapura bagh 1 night
Udaipur 3 nights
Mumbai 3 nights
Trying to see if this is too much..would you skip Vanyavillas and maybe stay longer at other places ..is Vanyavillas so different from other Oberoi destinations like Udaipur. I will be traveling with family of 5.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 3 Japan itinerary advice
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 8 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 9 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 10 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama