We are supposed to travel to Mae Sot in the end of September for mission work. Lately I have been feeling uneasy as my 18 year old blonde hair blue eyed daughter will be travelling with me. (I am bias but am told regularly of her beauty) I am wondering what the current situation is like over there right now? I recently travelled and met a girl from Bangkok who said there are often car bombings up that way. Is there a concern for kidnapping? Most of our team is older. What are the concerns to be aware of for an 18 year old female travelling there? Thanks for any help anyone can offer for my concerns!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 무료손오공 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 릴게임 백경 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 4 무료황금성 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 스위피게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 게임몽 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 스위피 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 South Korea for Chuseok
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 12 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 15 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 16 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 17 Tokyo hotel help
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 20 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 21 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 22 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India