We are supposed to travel to Mae Sot in the end of September for mission work. Lately I have been feeling uneasy as my 18 year old blonde hair blue eyed daughter will be travelling with me. (I am bias but am told regularly of her beauty) I am wondering what the current situation is like over there right now? I recently travelled and met a girl from Bangkok who said there are often car bombings up that way. Is there a concern for kidnapping? Most of our team is older. What are the concerns to be aware of for an 18 year old female travelling there? Thanks for any help anyone can offer for my concerns!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://elliskinantiaging.com/try-replenish/
- 2 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 3 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Laos or Kerala?
- 6 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 7 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental