Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 In Seoul for one day
- 4 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 5 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 6 http://advancedtrimsite.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 7 http://www.cogniqtry.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 8 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 Japan & WiFi
- 11 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 14 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 15 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 16 Travel Itenary
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 19 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Passport for Indonesia
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 24 thai baht allowance
- 25 japan itenirary help