Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 2 Mumbai short visit
- 3 MUMBAI/Dharavi-slum tours-Reality Tours
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Anybody would like to visit AAA 2018 with me?
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 11 Luggage size China ?
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 15 India itinerary critique please
- 16 Japan/Korea/HK
- 17 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)