Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 2 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 3 Hakone station confusion
- 4 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 5 Traveling to SE Asia
- 6 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 7 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 8 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 9 1 month in Thailand and??
- 10 Kimballs in Panama
- 11 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 12 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 13 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 14 Visa on Arrival
- 15 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 16 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 17 TOKYO tour guide
- 18 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 19 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 23 Ramayana Ballet
- 24 Tourist killed by elephant in Koh Samui
- 25 Tokyo-subway Rush hours