Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Question about Rajasthan tour companies
- 1 Magical India
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Visit To Goa
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 8 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 9 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 15 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 16 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 South East Asia
- 19 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 20 India's Online VISA Application
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa