Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Question about Rajasthan tour companies
- 1 Trip report China
- 2 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 7 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 8 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 9 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 10 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 11 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 12 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 19 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Anyone in Bangkok
- 24 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 25 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input