Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan for Foodies
- 2 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 4 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 5 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 6 Singapore weather in August/September
- 7 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 10 First time going abroad
- 11 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 12 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Backpacking on a budget
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 17 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 18 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 19 electric plug
- 20 Day trips from Sapporo
- 21 Etiquette in Japan
- 22 Northern Thailand Options
- 23 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 24 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 25 Machiya Residence Inn-Kyoto