Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Toddler twin travel in India
- 2 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 3 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Japan Itinerary
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 11 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 12 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 13 Amakusa island help
- 14 Japan Trip Delayed
- 15 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 16 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 17 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 18 Month long SE Asia trip
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Cambodia weather
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 25 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose