Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 4 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 5 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 6 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 11 Indonesia travel agent
- 12 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 13 A beach of choice on Samui
- 14 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 15 Bangkok Taxis
- 16 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 17 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 18 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 19 A month in central Asia
- 20 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 23 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 favorite activities in krabi area