Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 2 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 3 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 4 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 9 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 11 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 12 Lodge in Borneo
- 13 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 17 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 20 Requesting Passport Number
- 21 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 22 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 23 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 24 Phu Quoc
- 25 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip