My husband and I will be near Matale, Sri lanka in July for a Habitat for Humanity build. Malaria pills are suggested but not required. We are wondering if anyone who has been to central Sri Lanka has taken malaria medication? We did take Malarone when we were building in Zambia, but it was not really a suggestion in that case.
Question about malaria in Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip - photos update
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Nepal- recipe?
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 9 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 12 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 13 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 14 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 15 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 16 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 17 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Connaught Place
- 22 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 25 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?