I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Memorable GOA Trip
- 2 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad | Movers and Packers in hyderabad
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 Vietnam in January
- 6 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/luxia-no-7/
- 7 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 8 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 9 Where to Layover
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/chamomile-calm/
- 11 READ MORE== http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 12 Luxia No 7: Achive Younger Lookking Skin
- 13 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 14 2 weeks in Java
- 15 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 16 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 17 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 18 9 days in Bali
- 19 4.5 days in Singapore
- 20 Italy from an Asian base
- 21 Blooming chart in Japan
- 22 Travel to India in May?
- 23 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 24 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 25 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover