I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 2 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 3 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 4 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 12 India Trip Report
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 15 7.5 days in India
- 16 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 17 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 18 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 19 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 22 Japan: ATM Machines
- 23 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 24 Don't forget the wellies...
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016