I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 4 Travel Itenary
- 5 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 6 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 7 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 8 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 9 japan itenirary help
- 10 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 13 thai baht allowance
- 14 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 15 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 16 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 17 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 18 In Seoul for one day
- 19 Japan & WiFi
- 20 Bali airport transportation
- 21 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 22 Halong Bay cruise
- 23 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 24 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 25 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter