I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마카오카지노 ▣ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】
- 2 알라딘 릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : vtk19.컴 ☞◇
- 3 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Mandalay questions
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 8 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 11 50th Anniversary trip
- 12 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 13 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 17 Help - India take 2
- 18 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 19 CNX late arrival?
- 20 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 21 best singapore hotel
- 22 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 23 is this a good travel plan?
- 24 currency conversion
- 25 Vietnam - Sa Pa