I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 3 days in Hanoi
- 4 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 5 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 6 hanoi eats
- 7 Huge Clearance Sale @ Mywannado
- 8 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 9 Hakone accommodation options
- 10 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 11 night life in sri lanka
- 12 Best thing to do in colombo
- 13 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 14 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 15 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 16 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 17 Visa
- 18 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 19 Restaurants
- 20 My First Passage to India
- 21 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 22 Castle & King tour operator review
- 23 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 24 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 25 Vietnam Visa Exemption