I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 wood flooring market has always maintained
- 2 Amakusa island help
- 3 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 4 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 8 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 9 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 10 Passport
- 11 Japan Itinerary
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 14 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 15 Toddler twin travel in India
- 16 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 17 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 18 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 22 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 23 Japan Trip Delayed
- 24 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 25 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!