I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://acaiultralean-france.com/testoultra-it/
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 4 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 5 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 6 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 13 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 14 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 18 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 21 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 22 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 23 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 24 Takayama trail, Japan
- 25 Hotels near Takefu Train Station