I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Qinghai Province, China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 Kyushu rail pass
- 5 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 10 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 11 A wow spot
- 12 Myanmar itinerary help
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 6 full days in Yagoon
- 17 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 21 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus