I will travel to Qinghai with my boyfriend shortly, and I was wondering whether any of you has traveled there? Are there interesting things we should go and see beside Lake Qinghai and the other obligatory stops? And do you guys know a good travel agency for traveling in the Tibetan areas? Thanks so much!
Qinghai Province, China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 2 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 3 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 4 best dining in Kyoto
- 5 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 6 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 7 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 8 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 9 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 10 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 11 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 12 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 13 2-3 days in Georgia
- 14 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 15 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 16 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 17 Malaysia travel route help!
- 18 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 19 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 Travel Insurance
- 22 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 23 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 24 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 25 6.5 days in Java and Bali