Flying from Europe to Singapore and have the option of flying business class on either Qantas or Lufthansa. It'll be my first experience on either airline. I'd like to hear your take on which is preferable. I believe Qantas is upper deck on a 747 on their new biz class seats and Lufthansa on lower deck on a 747 with traditional seats. It'll be a ~12 hour flight. Which one would you take if you took into consideration flight entertainment, food, service, and overall comfort.
Qantas vs. Lufthansa Biz Class
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Trip report China
- 6 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 7 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 8 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 9 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 10 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 13 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 14 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 15 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 16 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 17 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 20 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 21 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 22 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Anyone in Bangkok
- 25 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?