Flying from Europe to Singapore and have the option of flying business class on either Qantas or Lufthansa. It'll be my first experience on either airline. I'd like to hear your take on which is preferable. I believe Qantas is upper deck on a 747 on their new biz class seats and Lufthansa on lower deck on a 747 with traditional seats. It'll be a ~12 hour flight. Which one would you take if you took into consideration flight entertainment, food, service, and overall comfort.
Qantas vs. Lufthansa Biz Class
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking For LED Trader, Agent
- 2 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 5 Phones in Asia
- 6 Japan in December
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 9 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 10 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 India Add-on
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Phuket
- 18 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 19 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 22 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 25 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon