I am going to Thailand for a vacation/shopping to furnish my home in Hawaii. Majority of my trip will be spent in the islands with a few days tagged on in Bangkok to shop for furniture. Any recommendations regarding places/locations in the city to shop and/or info for shipping from Thailand to the US would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for any advice given to steer me in the right direction
Purchasing furniture in Thailand shipping to Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Where to go?
- 4 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 5 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 6 Which airport for Tokyo
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 9 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 10 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 11 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 18 Restaurants in Singapore
- 19 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 20 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 21 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 22 Great Wall hike
- 23 Georgia e-visa application
- 24 SE Asia
- 25 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?