I am going to Thailand for a vacation/shopping to furnish my home in Hawaii. Majority of my trip will be spent in the islands with a few days tagged on in Bangkok to shop for furniture. Any recommendations regarding places/locations in the city to shop and/or info for shipping from Thailand to the US would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for any advice given to steer me in the right direction
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 2 Japan trip- itinerary
- 3 Synthetic Hotel Furniture
- 4 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 5 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 8 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 Halong Bay cruise
- 11 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 12 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 13 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 14 Is this crazy?
- 15 In Seoul for one day
- 16 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 17 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 18 India help with where to go
- 19 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 20 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 21 Taxis in Yangon
- 22 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 23 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 24 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 25 Shanghai Tailor?