How can I purchase and reserve seats on the Nozomi train between Tokto and Kyoto? Can it be purchased online?
I know we cannot use the Japan Rail Pass on these trains, however, does this mean some additional amount has to be paid to upgrade or even with a Railpass, a whole separate ticket is required for these trains?
Thanks for your help
Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Osaka shopping
- 7 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 8 Penang
- 9 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 10 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 11 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 12 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 13 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 14 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 15 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 16 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 17 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 Takayama ideas in April?
- 20 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 21 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 22 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 23 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 24 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 25 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary