How can I purchase and reserve seats on the Nozomi train between Tokto and Kyoto? Can it be purchased online?
I know we cannot use the Japan Rail Pass on these trains, however, does this mean some additional amount has to be paid to upgrade or even with a Railpass, a whole separate ticket is required for these trains?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 3 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 4 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 5 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 6 Sri Lanka in December
- 7 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 8 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 9 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 12 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 13 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 14 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 15 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 16 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 17 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 18 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Hong Kong
- 20 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 21 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report