How can I purchase and reserve seats on the Nozomi train between Tokto and Kyoto? Can it be purchased online?
I know we cannot use the Japan Rail Pass on these trains, however, does this mean some additional amount has to be paid to upgrade or even with a Railpass, a whole separate ticket is required for these trains?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 2 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 3 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 4 Cebu where to stay
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 7 Japanese art
- 8 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 9 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 10 Hakone station confusion
- 11 Visa on Arrival
- 12 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 13 Traveling to SE Asia
- 14 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 15 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 16 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 17 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &