How can I purchase and reserve seats on the Nozomi train between Tokto and Kyoto? Can it be purchased online?
I know we cannot use the Japan Rail Pass on these trains, however, does this mean some additional amount has to be paid to upgrade or even with a Railpass, a whole separate ticket is required for these trains?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 2 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 3 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 4 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 5 Our second Japan trip
- 6 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 7 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 8 Myanmar
- 9 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 10 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 11 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 12 Toraja
- 13 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 14 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 15 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 16 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 20 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 21 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 22 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 23 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 24 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 25 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka