How can I purchase and reserve seats on the Nozomi train between Tokto and Kyoto? Can it be purchased online?
I know we cannot use the Japan Rail Pass on these trains, however, does this mean some additional amount has to be paid to upgrade or even with a Railpass, a whole separate ticket is required for these trains?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Italy from an Asian base
- 2 Blooming chart in Japan
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 5 Vietnam in January
- 6 Travel to India in May?
- 7 4.5 days in Singapore
- 8 9 days in Bali
- 9 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 10 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 11 Where to Layover
- 12 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 13 2 weeks in Java
- 14 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 15 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 16 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 17 Layover in Hong Kong
- 18 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 19 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 20 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 21 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 22 Bus service in Nepal
- 23 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 24 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 25 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions