How can I purchase and reserve seats on the Nozomi train between Tokto and Kyoto? Can it be purchased online?
I know we cannot use the Japan Rail Pass on these trains, however, does this mean some additional amount has to be paid to upgrade or even with a Railpass, a whole separate ticket is required for these trains?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 4 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 5 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 6 First trip to Japan
- 7 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 8 Northern India in June
- 9 Hakone Free Pass
- 10 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 11 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 12 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 13 OAT trip to India
- 14 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 15 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 16 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 17 Castle & King tour operator review
- 18 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 What beach to choose?!?!
- 21 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 22 Singapore or Bali
- 23 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 24 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 25 RHK'S Spring trip