I'm traveling to Singapore and Malaysia in December between the 7th and the 21st. Should I book my bus ride ahead of time or can I wait until I get there? We'll spend 4 days in Singapore first and then will take our first bus. I would plan on purchasing the tix there at least 3 days before our first ride, but just want to make sure the buses wouldn't be overbooked if I waited until then. Thanks in advance for the advice!
Purchase bus tickets in advance for Singapore to Malaysia trip?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 4 SALAY from BAGAN
- 5 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 6 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 7 India Visa
- 8 ...or maybe India?
- 9 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 10 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 11 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 12 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 13 I miss Mongolia
- 14 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 15 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 16 Vietnam money
- 17 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 18 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 19 India in November
- 20 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 21 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 22 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 23 Southern India
- 24 help,
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?