I'm traveling to Singapore and Malaysia in December between the 7th and the 21st. Should I book my bus ride ahead of time or can I wait until I get there? We'll spend 4 days in Singapore first and then will take our first bus. I would plan on purchasing the tix there at least 3 days before our first ride, but just want to make sure the buses wouldn't be overbooked if I waited until then. Thanks in advance for the advice!
Purchase bus tickets in advance for Singapore to Malaysia trip?
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 3 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 4 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 5 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 8 Buying Jewelry in India
- 9 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 10 Cell Phones in India
- 11 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand