I am curious to know among you guys have experienced being in a public bath house in Japan during a visit? How was the experience for you being totally naked, bathing with other people with the same gender but, mostly Japanese. I can only imagine this being more awkward to the gents.
I visited Japan last Spring and wasnt able to try it. I cannot just bare the awkwardness of people staring at my naked body (exclusive for my boyfriend. haha).
So you guys can share you insights and funny stories.
Public Bath Houses (eg. Genko Land) in Japan.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 2 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 India and Nepal 2014
- 5 Independent female traveller
- 6 Tour company practices
- 7 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 8 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 9 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 10 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 11 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 12 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 13 Help! Which to choose?
- 14 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 15 North Vietnam Again!
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Castle & King
- 20 Mt Aso Eruption
- 21 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 22 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 25 In Chiang Mai Thailand