I am curious to know among you guys have experienced being in a public bath house in Japan during a visit? How was the experience for you being totally naked, bathing with other people with the same gender but, mostly Japanese. I can only imagine this being more awkward to the gents.
I visited Japan last Spring and wasnt able to try it. I cannot just bare the awkwardness of people staring at my naked body (exclusive for my boyfriend. haha).
So you guys can share you insights and funny stories.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Booking accomodations in Vietnam
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/nuviante-south-africa/
- 4 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 5 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 6 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 7 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 8 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 9 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 Update on riding elephants
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 13 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 14 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 15 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 16 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 17 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 18 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 19 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 20 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 21 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 22 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 23 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 24 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 25 Taipei National Palace Museum