I am curious to know among you guys have experienced being in a public bath house in Japan during a visit? How was the experience for you being totally naked, bathing with other people with the same gender but, mostly Japanese. I can only imagine this being more awkward to the gents.
I visited Japan last Spring and wasnt able to try it. I cannot just bare the awkwardness of people staring at my naked body (exclusive for my boyfriend. haha).
So you guys can share you insights and funny stories.
Public Bath Houses (eg. Genko Land) in Japan.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 Chinese idioms:calling a stag a horse
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 7 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 8 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Exploring Thailand
- 11 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 14 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 17 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 18 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 19 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 20 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 25 Japan in December