Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kashmir today
- 2 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 3 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 8 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 11 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 12 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 13 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 14 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 15 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 16 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Triple Room in Singapore
- 19 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 20 What I like about Mumbai
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 23 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 24 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??