Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/thrive-max-testo/
- 2 Income Tax Return Filling for NRI
- 3 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 Best (and safest) Place to see the Himalayas
- 6 Mumbai short visit
- 7 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 8 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 9 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 10 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 11 Thailand Guides
- 12 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 13 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 14 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 15 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 16 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 17 Phuket Beaches
- 18 India itinerary critique please
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 21 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 22 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 25 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?