Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 6 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Lodge in Borneo
- 11 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 12 China and Japan help
- 13 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 14 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 15 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 16 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 17 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 18 Requesting Passport Number
- 19 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 20 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 21 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 22 Phu Quoc
- 23 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Help! India Visa question....
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?