Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 2 14 days in Myanmar
- 3 Harbin in mid March
- 4 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 5 Changing planes at Dubai
- 6 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 12 Indian Food Series
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 "necessities" for India
- 15 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 16 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 17 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Short trip to Myanmar
- 22 ATMs in Japan
- 23 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?