Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 3 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 How much Yen?
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 South Korea for Chuseok
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?