Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 2 Myanmar
- 3 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 4 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 7 Toraja
- 8 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 9 Our second Japan trip
- 10 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 11 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 12 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 13 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 17 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 18 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 19 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 20 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 21 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 22 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 23 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 24 Thailand Assistance
- 25 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?