Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 3 Missing Air Asia flight
- 4 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 5 nights in Japan.
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 9 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 2nd location on the beach
- 12 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 13 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 14 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 15 Thailand - Food recos
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 18 Laos for the backpacker
- 19 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 20 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 21 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 22 Thailand Hotel
- 23 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 Honeymoon in Thailand