Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 Singapore or Bali
- 4 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 5 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 6 Hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 8 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 9 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 10 Business class on JAL
- 11 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 12 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 13 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 14 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 15 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 16 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 17 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 18 What beach to choose?!?!
- 19 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 20 Private guides & drivers in China
- 21 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 22 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 23 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 24 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 25 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?