Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 2 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 3 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 4 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 5 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 6 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 7 Bangkok, day tours.
- 8 Kyushu in late September
- 9 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 10 Georgia e-visa application
- 11 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 12 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 13 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 14 My First India Trip
- 15 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 16 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 17 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 18 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 19 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 20 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 21 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 hanoi eats
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?