Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 3 7 Best Running watches to monitor your heart
- 4 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 5 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 12 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 17 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 18 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 19 sri lanka- tips required
- 20 base bangkok or manilla
- 21 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 22 Idiotic time zone question
- 23 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 24 Mount Koya
- 25 Sometahing is wrong
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?