Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/exoslim/
- 2 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?