We recently hired a private guide for 3 days in Beijing. Violet is in her early 30's and we found her very pleasant and anxious to please us. She arrived on time each day to pick us up at our hotel, and returned us to our hotel, to ensure we would not be lost. She was very sensitive to the needs of our vegetarian diet. We were pleased when she changed our day to the great wall, to ensure we had the best weather for that magificiant event. While she had each day planned, she was very willing to make a few changes for us. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Guide Violet - Beijing
- 1 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Train Fares in Japan
- 5 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 6 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?