We recently hired a private guide for 3 days in Beijing. Violet is in her early 30's and we found her very pleasant and anxious to please us. She arrived on time each day to pick us up at our hotel, and returned us to our hotel, to ensure we would not be lost. She was very sensitive to the needs of our vegetarian diet. We were pleased when she changed our day to the great wall, to ensure we had the best weather for that magificiant event. While she had each day planned, she was very willing to make a few changes for us. She can be reached at: email@example.com
Private Guide Violet - Beijing
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 6 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 7 Trip report China
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi