We recently hired a private guide for 3 days in Beijing. Violet is in her early 30's and we found her very pleasant and anxious to please us. She arrived on time each day to pick us up at our hotel, and returned us to our hotel, to ensure we would not be lost. She was very sensitive to the needs of our vegetarian diet. We were pleased when she changed our day to the great wall, to ensure we had the best weather for that magificiant event. While she had each day planned, she was very willing to make a few changes for us. She can be reached at: email@example.com
Private Guide Violet - Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Mongolia tour or independently
- 3 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 4 Three days in Bangkok
- 5 Khao Lak
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 7 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 8 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 9 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 12 Photos from India!
- 13 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 Myanmar River Cruises
- 19 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 20 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 How to handle cash in Japan
- 23 Great Wall hike
- 24 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 25 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer